If a barcode is generated immediately on the payment receipt, customers goes to the 711 cashier and show the barcode to the cashier and pay. If payment is done via cliqq kiosk or cliqq app and selects bills payment < ecommerce. Customer selects BUx 1 to 10,000, BUx 10,000 to 20,000, BUx 20,000 to 25,0000 depending on the total amount of payment.
For other over-the-counter channels, customers need to get a payment slip from the branch and fill it out.
Write the following on the payment slip:
- Write the following as biller name:
BUx - for ECpay channels
Dragonpay - for Dragonpay channels
UBXPH - for Bayad Center channel
- Exact reference number should be provided. If the reference number is incorrect, the transaction will not be accepted.
- Ensure that the full name provided is correct as seen on the receipt.
- Provide the correct amount as indicated on the receipt. It's important that the amount provided is correct for the transaction to push through.
- A mobile number should be provided to ensure that we can contact the customers immediately in the event that there are issues on the transactions.
- Instructions are also provided on the instructional receipt received by your customers. Please remind your customers to bring a valid ID.
For Pay and Go Kiosk
- Go to Pay&Go Kiosk and select Bills Payments > Service Collection > BUx.
- Input reference number and mobile number(A surcharge fee will be applied on top of the amount).
- Insert cash and press DONE once all bills are inserted. Please note that the kiosk does not dispense change. Any excess amount will go to MySukli.
- Get the receipt and wait for an SMS confirmation.